For over 14 years, I have worked in the field of mental healthcare across all ages (1.5 years old to geriatric ages), with a variety of afflictions and issues (e.g., neurodivergence, depression, anxiety, trauma, psychosis, traumatic brain injury recovery, parenting difficulties, etc.), in different capacities (e.g., research, lecturing, training, consulting, direct therapy, group therapy, learning support assistance, supervision, etc.), and across different countries (e.g., Lebanon, USA, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, etc.). I bring deep passion to my work as I believe it is my mission in life to help others’ mental health and life fulfilment, increase awareness and de-stigmatization, and share my knowledge and experience with likeminded professionals. For information on my education and training, check out my LinkedIn.
- Direct individual therapy
- Group therapy / support groups
- Parent Training
- Family therapy
- Consultation for School/University Inclusion (SEN Dept.)
- Consultation for classroom management (neurotypical and neurodivergent students)
- Team building, incentive programs, and conflict resolution for companies and organizations
- Pre-vocational and Vocational Training
I provide services in Arabic and English to:
- Individuals (from 18 months old till 65 years and older)
- Companies and organizations
Areas of specialization include, but not restricted to:
- Neurodivergence (e.g., executive dysfunction, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Specific Learning Difficulties, Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder, etc.)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood disorders
- Abuse (sexual, physical, emotional, neglect)
- Attachment issues
I specialized in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). However, I have been trained in many approaches which I may draw on as needed.
Sousan Razzouk is an Accredited Continuing Education (ACE) provider for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Also, she is an approved CEU provider for the International Behavior Analysis Organization (IBAO).